Choose Products → add to shopping cart → view shopping cart/checkout → enter contact information → select payment method → select delivery method → confirm order information → complete payment procedures → wait for the goods to arrive.
- After you place an order, you must complete the payment within 12 hours, otherwise your order will be cancelled.
- Orders will be processed within 2 working days after payment is confirmed. After we ship out the goods, we will send out the tracking number of the waybill by email. (Note: If you purchased a pre-order item, please refer to the description of the pre-order item below for the delivery details.)
- We do not provide the service of keeping the goods, and will arrange the delivery according to the order of the number.
- If the accumulated number of abandoned orders reaches three times, we will blacklist the member and will not notify you.
Can an order be refunded?
- Vegetables and fruits have a limited shelf life. If you choose self-pickup, you must pick up the goods as soon as possible. All products will not be refunded once the order is placed (except for missed orders/quality problems).
- All Products that are not of satisfactory quality need to be exchanged or refunded. The goods must be returned to our company, and we will arrange for the car to be picked up at the delivery point the next day (no door-to-door collection).
- It is impossible for all agricultural products to be perfect. Occasionally, there may be flower skin or small black spots. If the defect is not more than 5% of the product weight, the company will not accept returns (except for tatters).
- For quality issues, please contact customer service within the day of pickup.
- For any reason, the customer requests to arrange a replacement or replenishment when the next order is placed, and the order must be completed within 14 days from the date of notification of the replenishment arrangement. If the order is not received within 14 days, the replacement The handling of exchange arrangements will be determined by the company.
The delivery service for the following designated areas is fixed twice a week (Monday and Friday):
Southern District of Hong Kong Island (excluding Aberdeen and Ap Lei Chau)
Central and Sheung Wan and Mid-levels of Hong Kong Island
Sai Kung District (excluding Tseung Kwan O and Ma On Shan)
If the order needs to be delivered to the above designated area, the delivery date is not indicated in the remarks, and the day after the successful order is not a fixed delivery date,
The customer service will contact the customer to confirm the delivery date before arranging the delivery.
**If the above designated areas need to be delivered outside the designated days, please indicate “desired delivery date” in the “Order Remarks” when placing an order**
An additional $600 shipping fee will be charged for each order